POST TITLE: ACCOUNTS/ADMINISTRATION OFFICER
RESPONSIBLE TO: OPERATION MANAGER (OM)/SITE MANAGER
HOURS OF WORK: 40 HOURS PER WEEK AND OVERTIME UPON REQUEST
Context and Background
The Administration & Account Officer (AAO) is responsible for handling administrative and accounting duties for Fond Ferdinand management, which includes handling day-to-day office tasks, communications and accounting activities.
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Accounting Duties and responsibilities
Work is performed by applying knowledge of accounting terminology and using spreadsheets and or automated accounting system. Responsible for all financial transactions related sales.
- Process and reconciles all accounting documents such as invoices, cash receipts, cashiers statements.
- Reconcile daily sales and revenues collected from point of sales
- Cross check daily float from cash box for all point of sales
- Compile reports and review data for accuracy and submit report promptly to the Headquarters account section through the OM.
- Conduct daily banking transaction
- Assists with sales of tickets as and when required
- Responsible for all internal and external payments
- Ensure correct record keeping for all payments
- Maintain inventory of fixed assets for FF
- Assist with purchasing of items when required
- Processing of overtime forms and Work Records Sheets for FF staff -
- Manage petty cash, keeping proper records and submit request for recoupment of cash
- Liaise and communicate efficiently with HO accounts
2. Administration Duties and Responsibilities
Act as a support staff to the Operation Manager and other heads of Units by assisting with administrative duties.
- Carry out filing
- Keeping attendance , sick leave record of personnel
- Monitor attendance
- Update records
- Process annual leave request to Head Office
- Process staff request to Head Office
- Assists with typing duties
- Route incoming and outgoing correspondences promptly
- Schedule meetings and appointments
- Perform dispatch
- Responsible for distributing pay slip
- Liaise and communicate with Human Resource and Administration Officer
3. Any other relevant duties assigned by Supervisors
Skills and Attributes:
- Computer literate- The ability to use various specialist applications
- Communications – Good verbal and written communication skills
- A genuine interest in Business and Finance
- Good administrative skills
- Honest and discreet attitude when handling staff personal matters and company’s account
- Willingness to face challenges and undertake professional development
- Problem Solving
- Attention to the details attitude
Minimum 2 years of professional experience in public or private sector is required
Qualifications and Experience
Minimum Diploma Level in subjects related to the post e.g. business studies, Secretarial and accounting or minimum 2 years working satisfactory working experience in the related field
Fluency in English, French and Creole, knowledge of additional languages will be an asset.
Please note this vacancy is only open to Seychelles applicants. Apply for this post by sending your CV, and a cover letter explaining your capability and suitability for this position. Applications and enquiries on this position can be made at email@example.com.
The deadline for applications is 09/07/22