- Deputizes in the absence of the Site Manager
- On call as and when required
- Manages the Visitor Centre and ensures that visitors are welcomed and attended to upon arrival at the entrance and are directed to the different services being offered
- Supervises Café Supervisor and Souvenir Shop Supervisor and direct supervision of Sales Clerks at Ticketing booth and Monitoring gate
- Undertakes performance appraisals for staff under her/his responsibility
- Undertakes disciplinary measures in liaison with SAHRO, (e.g discrepancies) staff grievances as and when necessary and forward copies of correspondence to HO for record purposes
Other duties include: Visitor monitoring, professional operation of Cafeteria and Souvenir shop, diversify revenue collection in the Vallée de Mai, regular financial reporting of sales, financial management planning in the annual work plans and Interpretation of visitor experience
Minimum entry requirements:
- Advanced Level Studies in subjects related to the post preferably a Diploma in Business studies
- 3 years of experience in sales management or marketing.
- Knowledge in accounting or relevant field is an advantage
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
- Proven leadership and ability to drive sales teams.
The position will be filled as soon as a suitable candidate is found.
If you think you are the right candidate for the above position, please send your application to the Administration & Human Resources Department, Seychelles Islands Foundation, P.O Box 853, La Ciotat Building or contact us here or by phone on 4321735 for enquiries. Application forms can be collected at our Head office on Mahé and at the Vallée de Mai on Praslin or downloaded here.