SIF is looking for a Senior Accountant/Financial Controller who can update our organization financial policies and develop new financial policies to help meet or exceed our targets. The successful candidate will collaborate with the CEO and board to determine effective ways to handle our day to day operation, funding and capital project financing. If you have a strong background in financial management and a strong desire to become a part of a dynamic team, you may be the perfect person to fill this position.
Responsibilities and duties:
- Work with our accounting department to streamline vendor payment processes
- Act as the primary support person for month, quarter and year-end financial activities
- Reconcile balance sheets and deliver summary reconciliation reports to the CEO
- Collaborate with the payroll officer to ensure that all deductions and payroll activities are compliant with payroll laws
- Oversee all activities related to financial management of the organization
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting required
- Full member of ACCA
- 5+ years’ experience in a managerial accounting position
- Strong understanding of relevant Seychelles laws
- Proficiency with accounting software SAGE and HRS
Apply today, the position will be filled as soon as a suitable candidate is found.
If you think you are the right candidate for the above position, please send your application to the Administration & Human Resources Department, Seychelles Islands Foundation, P.O Box 853, La Ciotat Building or contact us here or by phone on 4321735 for enquiries. Application forms can be collected at our Head office on Mahé and at the Vallée de Mai on Praslin or downloaded here.