- Procurement and delivering of goods for Head Office, Vallée de Mai and Aldabra as per SIF procedures
- Clearance of goods purchased from abroad and following the government procedures directly or via agents, seeking of exemption from Trade Tax Division asap
- Ensure excellent internal liaison, especially with the Island Manager, Site Manger, Science and Project Programme Coordinator, Administration and Human Resource Officer, Operation Officer for coordination of procurements, clearance, transportation of staff and goods.
- Ensure external liaison with IDC or other charter company for schedule of transportation by air or sea to ensure timely loading and unloading of supplies to/from Aldabra/Vallée de Mai
- Organise loading/unloading of supplies including timely submission of boat note and price list to/from Aldabra /Vallée de Mai
- Follow up servicing of fire fighting and dive equipments, waste disposal and return of empty containers and ensure collection of deposits asap.
- Reconciling of good receive note against boat note and notification of Financial Controller in the event of any irregularities
- Responsible for the transport of staff as per staff movement.
- Develop a supplier network and ensure proper recording and reporting of documents pertaining to all purchases, suppliers for future reference
- Implement an EMS for SIF operation
- Banking of cash and collection of statement and bank advises for the account department
- Mail delivery and collection keeping simple records of the same
- Responsible for the coco de mer movement and tagging
- Ensure proper store management including keeping record and ensure tidiness
- Carry out any other work related duties as may be assigned by supervisor
Minimum Entry Requirements:
- Diploma in Logistic and Transport or 3 years working experience in the related field.
- Valid class 2 drivers license.
- Good communication skills both oral and written
- Must be trustworthy, reliable and flexible to work outside normal working hours
- Must show initiative and be responsible
Only Seychellois are eligible to apply.
The position will be filled as soon as a suitable candidate is found.
If you think you are the right candidate for the above position, please send your application to the Administration & Human Resources Department, Seychelles Islands Foundation, P.O Box 853, La Ciotat Building or contact us here or by phone on 4321735 for enquiries. Application forms can be collected at our Head office on Mahé and at the Vallée de Mai on Praslin or downloaded here.